How to apply to the MA in Screenwriting
Step 1: Application Form
You can fill out the application form at the following link.
Step 2: Supporting documents
Once you have completed the application form, please submit the required supporting documents. Your documents should be emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about sending supporting documents please get in touch at the same address.
The following supporting documents are required to be eligible for the application interview:
- A recent CV,
- A sample of previous creative writing (Please note it does not have to be a screenplay, and we do not require a screenplay to be at industry standard formatting.),
- A statement of intent and project proposal that you intend to develop in the programme.
- Evidence of any previous qualifications.
Other supporting evidence may be requested by the Programme Registrar, if applicable:
- For candidates who are not UK citizens: please provide a proof of UK residence (visa or otherwise) for the duration of the studies,
- Additional course certificates or diplomas as relevant,
- For candidates who do not have U.K. citizenship, and/or whose previous qualifications were earned outside of the UK: IELTS 6.0 minimum average, with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing.
You may begin to submit supporting documents only after you have submitted your application form. If you have questions about any of the above document submissions, please contact: email@example.com
You may be required by the Programme to send further supporting documents as well.
Please send all your supporting documents by the application deadline.
Step 3: Application Interview
Upon completion of steps 1 through 3, you will be asked to an application interview. The interview will take place online, with the Director of Postgraduate Studies and another member of Faculty. The aim of the application interview is to assess your suitability to the course.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org